Rimon water treatment solutions benefit local municipalities, agriculture, national infrastructures, public recreation sites, military installations, service industries, public utilities, healthcare facilities, all types of manufacturing and of course, the environment.
Rimon implements advanced water technologies and equipment tailored to each client’s unique water treatment needs.
Rimon specializes in ground water production and well rehabilitation to achieve and supply the required regulatory purification and disinfection levels for drinking water and irrigation.
The Company produces millions of cubic meters of ground water each year in BOT/TK business models.
Rimon services include hydro-geological surveying, research drilling, monitoring systems, technological / economic feasibility studies, well drilling, civil engineering work, infrastructure, electrical work, operations and maintenance.
- Softening (using antiscalant or cation resin softeners)
- Activated carbon adsorption
- Media filtration using sand, anthracite and quartz, and catalytic filtration methods
- Basic filtration using depth filters, pressure filters, cartridge filters and gravity filters
- Mechanical screening and filter pressing
- Micro Filtration (MF)
- Ultra Filtration (UF)
- Nano Filtration (NF)
- Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Submersible Membranes
- Membrane Bio-Reactor (MBR)
- Mixed bed (ion exchange)
- Compact treatment solutions built to exact specifications
- Flange-to-flange system, delivered to the site and ready to go
- Designed for high reliability and simple maintenance
- Small footprint for flexible deployment in different locations
Rimon Water Treatment Applications
- Surface water and lakes
- Ground water
- Sea / brackish water
- Industrial fluids – aqueous and others
- Body fluids (dialysis)
- Organic compounds
- THMs (Trihalomethanes)
- Heavy metals
- Iron, manganese and sulphides
Waste Water: Primary, Secondary, Tertiary Purification
- Industrial process liquids
- Healthcare / medical waste
- Pharmaceutical / biochemical waste
- Agricultural waste